Sterns Bridal Showcase
DESIGNER NAME: Sterns Bridal Showcase BACKGROUND:
CELEBRATING BRIDAL DESIGN
It all starts with a ring. A magical proposal. A lifelong journey. A partnership. This year, as a tribute to bridal design, Sterns Jewellers takes their stunning jewellery to a brand new stage with 12 rings, 12 designers, 12 dresses – a showcase of 12 breathtaking bridal dresses designed by 12 of South Africa’s most talented designers – each taking their inspiration from 12 exquisite rings in the Sterns collections.
THE DESIGNER’S INSPIRATION
Magnificent rings with Diamonds, Tanzanite or Morganite set in Gold and/or Silver inspired dramatic swirls and intricate detailing, modern twists on the traditional and patterns created by the sparkle and silhouettes of our precious stones.
Sheer flowing skirts, modern vintage appeal and the Disa Orchid’s petal design – alongside rich, intricate detailing – are among some of the inspired creations. Ultimately, each piece pays homage to all women that dream of the perfect wedding gown to match their flawless wedding ring.
THE 12 PARTICIPATING DESIGNERS
NN Vintage, Werner Dey, La Art Nevoile Emporium, Danielle Margaux, Orapeleng Modutle, Heni, Kobus Dippenaar, Zarth, Suzaan Heyns Bridal, Francois Vedemme, Stefania Morland and Thabo Makhetha.
- Website – http://www.sterns.co.za/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/SternsJewellery
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/sterns_sharejoy/
- NN Vintage – https://www.instagram.com/nn_vintage/
- Werner Dey – http://www.wernerdey.com/
- La Art Nevoile Emporium – https://www.facebook.com/La-Art-Neviole-Emporium-228261427381467/
- Danielle Margaux – http://www.daniellemargaux.co.za/
- Orapeleng Modutle – http://www.orapelengmodutle.co.za/
- Heni – https://www.instagram.com/milo_bloom_/
- Kobus Dippenaar – http://kobusdippenaar.com/
- Zarth – http://www.zarthdesigns.co.za/
- Suzaan Heyns Bridal – http://www.suzaanheyns.com/
- Francois Vedemme – http://www.francoisvedemme.co.za/
- Stefania Morland – http://www.stefaniamorland.com/
- Thabo Makhetha – http://www.thabomakhetha.com/