- In accordance with some of Google’s recent compulsory policies, we herewith inform you that we might be tracking your cookies as our web site / company is currently undertaking Google AdWords remarketing of any other Google AdWords feature that tracks such cookies.
- By visiting this site, you agree that certain of our Google AdWords remarketing and or other advertisements can follow you as you visit other web sites that forms part of Google’s Display Network (GDN).
- Note that we shall under no circumstances be utilizing any personally identifiable information as obtained through our Google AdWords remarketing campaign in any other related marketing endeavours – online or otherwise. (Such restricted utilization of information includes the sharing of such with third parties.)
- The Company shall under no circumstances be using any sensitive information of any nature on any of our remarketing tags.
- The Company shall duly endeavour to adhere to all of the current in-effect policies of Google related to remarketing or any other form of Google advertising in all of its Google AdWords marketing campaigns. (In instances of possible non-conformity to such, the Company shall endeavour to rectify such in a prompt manner.)
- You may opt out of seeing advertisements for web site, by simply clicking here: – http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/.
We have implemented certain Google Analytics features for the primary purpose of attempting to ascertain the success of our online marketing endeavours via the Google AdWords platform.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: africanfashioninternational.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
|No records found|
How can I control the cookie preferences?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.